How to use Shape Builder tool in Adobe Illustrator?
Adobe Illustrator is the flexible tool for the graphic designers, sometimes designer needs to create the irregular shape. In this case how they can create an irregular shape in a faster way? Adobe Illustrator has the features to create the shape using Shape builder tool. This post explains how you can use the Shape Builder tool.
Use Shape Builder tool in Adobe Illustrator
Following steps guide you to create the custom shapes in a faster way using illustrator shape builder tool
- Open Adobe illustrator
- Create your desired irregular shapes overlay using rectangle and ellipse tool
- Select all the shapes and select the Shape Builder tool in the toolbox
- Then draw the line in all shapes and joint the starting and endpoint
- Once complete this, all shapes will be combined and you desired irregular shape will be created
- You can also change the color and border color for this shape
Watch this tutorial by using following video
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to use Shape Builder tool in Adobe Illustrator? - January 18, 2019
- 5 Important Tips and Tricks Helps to become a Adobe Illustrator Expert - December 22, 2018
- How to Resize Bulk Images using Photoshop Scripts Feature? - November 3, 2018