How to Track all changes in your Photoshop files?
Photoshop software helps to creates the best and stunning and creative images for graphic designers. By doing rabbit work sometimes designers need to revert the changes when they start the first time changes. So how they can track all changes in the photoshop files?
Track all changes in Photoshop files
Adobe Photoshop by default support to track the all changes by using History features by using following steps:
- Open the Photoshop software and start to create the creative images
- After doing the many steps if you would like to view you all changes you have to enable the History features
- Go to Window -> History, this will open the History layer window
- In this window, you can view you all changes by separate layers from the beginning
- If you select any layer of the history it will show the particular changes
- You can select the different layer and check it where you want to revert the changes
- If you choose the particular changes layer then select the particular images then save and export the images
please be noted, In this history, the window will be shown only on your current changes if you close and reopen the photoshop file it will not show the histories what you have made the changes. So you must revert changes before close the photoshop file.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to use Shape Builder tool in Adobe Illustrator? - January 18, 2019
- 5 Important Tips and Tricks Helps to become a Adobe Illustrator Expert - December 22, 2018
- How to Resize Bulk Images using Photoshop Scripts Feature? - November 3, 2018