How to Resize Bulk Images using Photoshop Scripts Feature?
Photoshop scripts are the wonderful features for the production works. If you would like to modify the bulk images then you can use this feature to do within a few minutes. For example, if you would like to resize one thousand images for the particular size then you can easy to resize using this feature.
Resize bulk images using Photoshop Scripts
Following steps guide you to resize the bulk images using Photoshop scripts
- Open the Photoshop and go to File -> Scripts -> Image Processor
- Open the Image Processor window
- Select the images to process folder and select the processed images to save folder
- Then select the file type as JPEG and enter the quality value as 5 (by default it will support 0 – 12, 0 is a low quality and 12 is the high quality)
- Select the Resize to Fit option it will enable the width and height field
- Enter the width and height value what you would like to resize all images
- After that click on the Run button to start the process
- Photoshop automatically resize the all images one by one and save into the destination folder what you have chosen
All the images resized with proportionately and save the quality as per your settings.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to Resize Bulk Images using Photoshop Scripts Feature? - November 3, 2018
- How to Properly use Animation in UX Design? - September 27, 2018
- Parallax Web Design Advantages and Disadvantages - September 16, 2018