How to make a Pattern fill in Adobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is the evergreen tool for the graphic designers, a sometime designer need to create the background textures for their high-resolution projects. So that how they can create the textures their high-resolution design? Photoshop has one of the best features is Pattern fill this will be helpful to make the small texture into the larger size of backgrounds. This post explains how you make the pattern fill in Adobe Photoshop.
Create the Pattern Fill in Photoshop
- Open the smaller size texture image in photoshop
- Exactly select the file where you need to create the pattern and crop the particular part
- Go to Edit -> Define Pattern, it will open the Pattern Name window
- Here you have entered the pattern name and Click OK to create the new pattern
- Now create the New file with high resolutions size
- Create the new layer and go to Edit-> Fill
- Fill popup window will be open, here you have to select Pattern -> Custom pattern
- Here all of the patterns will be displayed select your Pattern what you created
- Then select the 100% opacity and click OK.
- It will fill the pattern on the entire page background
Please be the note, if you would like to display the texture without separation you must choose the texture carefully when you define the pattern.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to Resize Bulk Images using Photoshop Scripts Feature? - November 3, 2018
- How to Properly use Animation in UX Design? - September 27, 2018
- Parallax Web Design Advantages and Disadvantages - September 16, 2018