How to stop Photoshop flickering issues?
Everyone knows Photoshop is the perfect tool for photo editing and digital designs, this tool has many features to create the stunning designs. Some computers are not meet its graphics resolution so it will get flickering workplace while working on. This is really tedious to work with Photoshop for designers, so they are always wondering to stop the issues. For this issues, you can update latest supported driver to your computer and stop the issues. After updated the latest driver, still problem persist? Then how can you stop the flickering issues?
Stop flickering in Photoshop
Following steps guide you to resolve the Flickering issues in Photoshop
- Open the Photoshop and go to Edit menu
- Move to Preference -> Performance
- In this window under Graphics, Process settings click on Advanced settings
- In Advanced Graphics Processor Settings window, select the Drawing mode as Basic and click OK to save the settings
- After that Unselect the Graphics Processor options and click on OK to save performance settings
Now restart your Photoshop application and try to work something, it will work perfectly without flickering issues.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to use Shape Builder tool in Adobe Illustrator? - January 18, 2019
- 5 Important Tips and Tricks Helps to become a Adobe Illustrator Expert - December 22, 2018
- How to Resize Bulk Images using Photoshop Scripts Feature? - November 3, 2018