An easy way to Crop the Images in Adobe Photoshop
Most of the Graphic designers using Adobe Photoshop for their design process but few graphic designers only use the Adobe Photoshop software effectively. Because most of the designer doesn’t know the Adobe photoshop important features. This post explains how you can crop the images an easy way.
The easiest way to Crop Images in Adobe Photoshop
Usually, most of the designers using crop tool for crop the particular area in the images, by using this tool cannot set the fixed size. So, you can use the marquee tool to crop the images just one click by doing the following steps:
- Go to Edit -> Keyboard Shortcuts it will open the Popup window
- Select the “Image” and scroll down then select the Crop menu and set the F4 keyboard shortcut and Click OK to save the settings
- Now you can crop the selected area in an image by click on the F4 button
- If you would like to crop the images in fixed size, then you can select the rectangular marquee tool.
- Then select the style as Fixed Size in the Top bar menu options
- After that you have to enter the height and width, now if you click on the image area fixed selection will apply, you can easy to move the selection your desired area and click on the F4 button to crop the images
Please be the note if you would like to make square or rectangular you can use the rectangular marquee tool. If you would like to crop the images round or ellipses, then you have to select Elliptical Marquee tool.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to Resize Bulk Images using Photoshop Scripts Feature? - November 3, 2018
- How to Properly use Animation in UX Design? - September 27, 2018
- Parallax Web Design Advantages and Disadvantages - September 16, 2018