How to Create the Animated GIF images in Photoshop?
Nowadays image animation used for website projects, many free GIF animation tools available online. But if you would like to create best and customized GIF image you can use the Adobe Photoshop. By using this tool anyone can create the animated images an easy way.
Create the creative animated image using photoshop
This article explains how you can create the Text animation using photoshop and convert into GIF images:
- Open the Adobe Photoshop and create the New file
- Create Two Texts with separate layers and add the background as the separate layer also fill the desired colors for background and text
- Now in your layer panel, 3 layers will be there, one is background and another 2 texts with separate layers
- Go to Window -> Timeline (Please be noted in the older version of Photoshop this feature called as Animation)
- Time frame will be open at the bottom of the software, select “Create Frame Animation” then click to create the frame
- Create 2 more frames by Duplicate frame button
- In All the frames all three layer will be displayed
- You have to hide the 2-text layer in the first frame only show the background layer
- In the Second frame hide the one text layer
- Then the third frame shows the two text layers
- Now you have to set the animation time by select the second’s option which is displayed in each frame
- All the frames you have to select the 0.5 sec and select the Forever option in the bottom of the frame
- Then click on the play button and you will see the Text animation
- once you satisfied the animation effects you can save the images as GIF
- Go to File -> Save for Web link and select GIF option to save the file
Now your images will be saved as an animated GIF image, but you will take the effects only on the web browsers.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to Properly use Animation in UX Design? - September 27, 2018
- Parallax Web Design Advantages and Disadvantages - September 16, 2018
- 5 Best Free Floor Plan Design Tool for Interior Designers - September 6, 2018