How to make best and successful usability testing?
Usability testing is most important for all successful products, Todays all companies make the usability testing for all their products. Most of the banking conducting the survey for their updated applications from their customers. All successful products before going to live they must contact the usability testing for better user understating. Following points most important to make the best and successful usability testing.
Set the Goal
Every product before going to start the usability testing they must set the following goals:
- Who is the target user?
- Which is the Target country
- What is the business goal?
- What is the trend in the business
Prepare Test plan
Prepare the following Test plan is important to make the successful UX testing:
- Understanding the User knowledge
- Select the common people
- How many times going to conduct the testing
- How many users participate the testing
- Prepare the user’s review list. Probably this should be objective type of questions.
Find the suitable people
For usability testing find the suitable people is most important for better user understanding. Choose the people without knowledge about your products, then only we know where the people are struggling to access.
Record the testing
While going the user testing we cannot note all user mistakes, so must record the screens for user access flow. This will be helpful to know, where and why the user made the mistakes. If the different user can face the different issues so that we can easy to compare the common user mistakes and improve the products.
Analyzing and Reporting
Once completed the user testing analyze all user mistakes and make the reports. In that reports first, segregate all the commons user mistakes and analyze that the mistake violent the web standards or usability. If not violent the mistake then you can fix that issues or improve that part of more usability.
If you really need to make the successful usability testing you must follow the above key points and improve your products.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to Create the Animated GIF images in Photoshop? - May 26, 2018
- How to Track all changes in your Photoshop files? - May 21, 2018
- An easy way to Crop the Images in Adobe Photoshop - April 21, 2018