What are the CorelDraw Power Clip option in Adobe Illustrator?
CorelDraw is one of the famous vector creation tools and it has many features. Adobe Illustrator is the biggest competitor of CorelDraw, this tool also has many features same like CorelDraw most of these features are same, but only the difference is the function name. one of the important features of CorelDraw is image masking, it is called Power Clip, this feature is image will be the mask into any type of objects. This important feature also available in Adobe illustrator but it is called Clipping Mask. This post explains about how you can use the Clipping Mask in Adobe illustrator.
Adobe Illustrator image mask
Following steps guide you to make the Clipping mask in Adobe Illustrator:
- Open Adobe Illustrator and draw the Circle
- Place the image into the work area.
- Top of the object must be a path, so you need to send to back the image of Circle
- Select the image and right click, then select Arrange -> Send to Back
- Select the Circle and Image and right click then select the Clipping Mask or press the Ctrl+7
- Now image will be mask into the Circle
- If you would like to adjust the image position for the circle area, select the circle and right click then select the “Isolate Selected Clipping Mask
You can adjust the image position and right click then select Exit Isolate mode. Now your image will be adjusted the position for the circle.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- Best Modular Kitchen interiors for your dream home - August 6, 2018
- How to Instantly Create the Web Template without HTML coding knowledge? - July 17, 2018
- How to Open Sketch file in to Adobe illustrator? - July 11, 2018